What to do?
To participate, you need to submit wallpaper(s) for one or more of the following categories:
- Firefox / Thunderbird
Note: The ‘Others’ category is not part of the competition.
If you haven’t registered yet, click here to register.
Already registered? Click here to log in.
Update: More prizes to be given. See user’s choice award.
Who can participate?
Anyone can register to the site to participate in the competition. The competition is open to everyone, see Terms and Conditions for exceptions.
Who are the judges?
- Firefox/Thunderbird category will be judged by Asa Dotzler, Community Coordinator, Mozilla Corporation
- OpenOffice.org category will be judged by OpenOffice.org Team
Click here to view selection criteria.
- The Contest shall continue in duration until 23:59 GMT February 28, 2006 (the “Deadline”). All entries must be received by the Deadline to be eligible to win a prize.
- Prize Pool consists of 1 iPod nano (2GB) for EACH category.
- The best wallpaper of each category will be selected by the judges and the winners will be awarded an iPod nano.
- The same person may win in more than one category.
- We may add more categories in the future.
- There is no limit to the number of submissions per person.
- bmp files are not allowed. If you’ve got a bmp file, use a program like gimp to convert it to jpg. Please do not simply change the file extension from bmp to jpg.
- Please keep wallpaper file size under 2mb.
- Recommended wallpaper resolutions: